Thursday, July 12, 2012

Muffin Monday.



My hubby loves cheesecake.  I am not a fan of cheesecake.  I love muffins and cupcakes.  My hubby is not a fan of muffins and cupcakes.  So when I found this Blueberry Cheesecake Muffin recipe on bakerstreet.tv I thought it would be a great compromise for our taste buds.  I'd say it was a success.  I liked the little pop of cheesecake flavor, and my hubby said the muffin was pretty good.  I'd make these muffins again.  The only thing I changed from the original recipe was I used brown sugar and raw sugar in substitution of the confectioners' sugar.  Only because I didn't have any in the pantry.  This might be a complete party foul to all my culinary art friends... I really have no idea what I'm doing in the kitchen most of the time!


No comments: