Thursday, February 17, 2011

Random Act of Kindness





We received these beautiful daisy's last weekend from Steve's parents. They are the most beautiful shade of lavender. I was feeding Clare while looking at the flowers when I started thinking about vases and how some are your "typical" vase when others have fun designs. Then I was thinking about things that could be used as a vase ... and that's when I remembered I had several glass jars in the cupboard from jam, olives, mushrooms, etc. I was meeting one of my BFF's for lunch on Wednesday when I thought I'd gather some flowers and put them in a jam jar for her office desk. I attached a little ribbon and a gift tag and call me Martha, I think it looks super cute!

PS: This BFF I'm referring to has been my friend since 1999 where we met on the teller line at the credit union in Fort Wayne. She is the little blessing in our life that introduced me to Steve. This is the first I got to see her since our move back to Indiana. She travels to a nearby town for her job about twice a month so we'll be meeting more often for lunch dates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love em! Especially at this time of year when we are so ready for spring!
Kathy