Thursday, September 20, 2012

DIY Door Jammers.




These were super easy to make with scrap fabric.  We have a couple of doors that don't latch right, or if they do latch, it's pretty noisy.  I found this pattern on www.beffie48.blogspot.com.  They work great for the doors in the kids room.  (The last picture is one of five doors that are original in our house.  I think from 1910 or early 1900's.  We found a skeleton key but I don't think it matches any of our doors).  Anyone want a door jammer?  I have a couple of extra ones. 

4 comments:

Annie said...

I pinned this on pinterest, unfortunately my sewing machine & I don't see eye to eye yet. Maybe you can help us get along when you visit?!

Anonymous said...

I can't find the tutorial on the site. Do you happen to still have it?

JennSFO said...

Do you still have the tutorial? the link doesnt work. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

It’s not on your blog site…