Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Random.




The top picture is Luke eating a gyro.  He loved it.  I would dip pieces of lamb into the cucumber sauce, and he'd grunt when he was ready for more or if I was taking a bite of my gyro.  He finds the grunt more effective than saying "more" in sign language.  Or as Clare would tell me, "He can't talk yet, Mommy, he's just a little baby boy."

The middle picture was taken last week.  I find the kids playing together more often.  It's really a nice phase they're both going through.  I hope we can continue this behavior thru the winter because I have a feeling we're going to be house bums for a while.

The last picture is Clare's first painting project with paint brushes and washable paint.  After each plate painting, she'd say, "Daddy's going to love this one."  And several times she melted my heart when she said, "Mommy, this is really fun painting with you.  Can we do it again?"  I like the kids being on the same nap schedule, but sometimes when Luke takes an early nap, I really like the alone time with Clare for us to do projects that aren't quite possible when Luke is running around.


No comments: