Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mom rocks.


My mom rocks.  Steve & I had food poisoning on Sunday night.  It lasted 48 hours.  What a mess.  I called my mom at 7 am on Monday, hoping she would come to love the kids while we loved the bathroom.  She was at our house by 10 am.  What a blessing.  Not only did she take care of the kids, she took care of us,  feed us, did five loads of laundry, got groceries, changed diapers, took out the garbage, swept the floors, mopped the floors, cleaned the bathrooms, did the dishes, and cleaned the stove top and microwave.  Mom definitely rocks.



2 comments:

Stef said...

I love Carol! What a GREAT MOM! You are truly blessed my friend!

Anonymous said...

That's what Mom's do cause you are still her baby! You will do the same thing for Clare someday...
Kathy