Thursday, September 20, 2012

DIY Door Jammers.




These were super easy to make with scrap fabric.  We have a couple of doors that don't latch right, or if they do latch, it's pretty noisy.  I found this pattern on www.beffie48.blogspot.com.  They work great for the doors in the kids room.  (The last picture is one of five doors that are original in our house.  I think from 1910 or early 1900's.  We found a skeleton key but I don't think it matches any of our doors).  Anyone want a door jammer?  I have a couple of extra ones. 

3 comments:

Annie said...

I pinned this on pinterest, unfortunately my sewing machine & I don't see eye to eye yet. Maybe you can help us get along when you visit?!

Anonymous said...

I can't find the tutorial on the site. Do you happen to still have it?

JennSFO said...

Do you still have the tutorial? the link doesnt work. Thanks!