Sunday, June 03, 2012

New Playground.





Last week we went to a new playground mainly because it had a cool name.  It was only 15 minutes from our house by a small fishing lake.  Clare enjoyed the playground, and Luke chilled in his car seat/stroller.  To my surprise, I found him like this when we were ready to leave the park.  Clare will occasionally toss the pacifier in his car seat, and Luke will chew on it.  But I have never seen him actually use it.  He has mastered thumb sucking.  Maybe he's ready for the switch.  Maybe he's ready to switch to baby food and a sip cup too.  Oh that would be dreamy!  Sleep would be dreamy!  I don't know if it's a growth spurt, teething, or because he's a boy, but these past few weeks have been exhausting.  I need a visit from the sleep fairy. 


No comments: