Friday, May 25, 2012

Scavenger Hunt.




We also had a scavenger hunt!  It was a lot of fun, and Clare was able to participate too.  There are tons of websites that offer printables for scavenger hunts.  I found some for indoor hunts as well, which will come in handy this winter.  During the hunt, we picked up pine cones and made another round of pine cone bird feeders.  I think we are on our 6th set of feeders.  The cardinals love them, and we enjoy seeing the pretty red birds too.  I never would have guessed that the DIY bird feeders would be such a hit with kids. 

Last Saturday morning (7 am) I saw two deer by our pond.  I then watched them browse our front yard.  I woke up Steve to tell him there were deer in our front yard.  I'm a ra-tard.  Why did I do that?  Like he hasn't seen a deer before.  I laugh about it now but it was pretty pathetic of me to wake him up on a weekend to see some deer.  Maybe it was the coffee talking.



No comments: