Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It's the beginning of a garden...



In the back - back - of our backyard, we made a little area to plant some random seeds.  It's really a test run this year.  The neighbors planted sunflower seeds.  I have planted various pumpkin and gourd seeds.  I'd like to plant some tomatoes and squash.  I have big dreams for so much more but need to limit myself.  I have zero knowledge in gardening.  And I have a toddler and a baby.  Can I play those cards?!  If nothing grows that is edible, atleast the kids had fun gathering worms and grubs for the chickens.  Yes, we have chickens.  Oh my gosh, who am I?!  Whoever I am, I'm really liking her ...


1 comment:

Jessica said...

You are quite the farmer! I have always wanted a backyard garden, but last time I tried our dogs ate everything. Good luck!