Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Poms Poms.



I saw on a mommy blog where a mom gave her kids poms poms to use in the kitchen when she was making lunch/dinner/etc. What a genius idea! Clare likes to be in my back pocket. So I got a bag from Michael's for $2 and gave her some the other morning. The result: Hours of quiet happy Clare on the kitchen floor! I made banana bread, two pots of coffee, and prepared dinner for later that night. She puts them in her Clare-approved kitchen items from her Clare-approved cupboard. She'll dump them into bowls. Mix them with her spatula. Counts them. Tells me the color. It's a great learning tool too. And another bonus - they are quiet toys! Thank you pom pom inventor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome idea... I am passing this one along to Kristie. It looks like something Landen would love!
Kathy