Monday, April 16, 2012

The Invitations.





I loved planning a fun Dr. Seuss party to celebrate Clare's 2nd Birthday. It was fun to include Clare in the crafts. The start of the party planning began with personalized invitations. I photo copied pages from Clare's favorite Dr. Seuss books on the blank side of card stock and let her color each page. I then folded them into the envelopes used for the invitations. The invitations were a lot of fun to design. Very simple. I used card stock again and printed some pictures from a photo shoot that we had earlier that week. (She enjoyed the coloring way more than the photo shoot)! I loved the outcome of the invites. They aren't perfect but I was happy with the end result. We invited grandparents and godparents, so it was easy for me to make just a few homemade invites.

No comments: