Wednesday, August 31, 2011


My mom gave us a "detox" the other week. It's a 30 minute foot bath that sucks all the toxins from your body. The water starts out clear. By the end, the water is disgusting! My water turned a brown paste. Steve's water turned an orangish-red. That means: My toxin areas are liver, tobacco, fat waster, cellular debris. Steve's toxin areas are arthritis, rheumatism, gout, joints. I'm sure all of you blog followers are thrilled I posted this information!

1 comment:

Stef said...

Interesting! And where would one buy a detox?