Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Goals

A little late, but here's the update: I learned about the incredible Saint Francis -- thanks to my friend Emily who has joined me on this spiritually fulfilling journey. She took the time to write me a two page letter on her findings of St. Francis (whom St. Clare was a follower) and how his story has impacted her personal life today. I didn't get the chance to take any hikes yet. But I have been trying several new recipes. One that I plan to try soon is from Rachel Rays 30-Minute Meals tv show. I don't know the name of it but it's shredded chicken, hot sauce, bleu cheese, celery, and cream cheese mixed together and served as a dip with celery or crackers, or served on top of french bread like bruschetta. It'd be perfect for football season!

1 comment:

Stef said...

I have made that dip before - it's wonderful! You'll enjoy!! You can also substitute the bleu cheese with a packet of dry ranch & 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese. Perfect for football season! I've never put celery in it though.