Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Goals

Let me just start out by saying I'm so blessed to have a huge circle of friends. I've had several friends reach out to me in the past two months in regard to my "goals" posting in early January. I love the out pouring of support and encouragement, which is really what it's all about. I love that several friends sent me text and mobile pics that reminded them of one of my goals. (Some friends I didn't even know looked at my blog). I love it. I hesitated about posting the goals and now I'm excited about my monthly updates. It makes me anxious to hear from my secret accountability partners. I'm thankful for my biggest supporter, my husband! I did very well with my goals in February. I learned about St. Scholastica (who I never heard of until my cousin emailed me the bio), and I didn't explore a park or hike a trail but I did walk around Shipshewana with my family for a day!

No comments: